Tuesday, March 21, 2006




V for Vendetta, may turn out to be the favorite movie of some of you out there, but to me it was a complete let down. Maybe it's because when I see a preview full of action and explosions that's exactly what I plan to see in the movie, but when that doesn't turn out 100% correct I am, as a result, very disappointed. Parts of the movie were pretty sweet, but those sames parts also took place in the 2 minute long trailer. I did enjoy and like the movie, but I really hate, and put the stress on "hate" when I have an idea in my mind of how sweet the movie could be, and it turns out completely different from what my mind percieved. Because of the let down in my opinion I would give the movie a 3 out of 5 stars.

3 Comments:

At 4:24 PM , Blogger Benjamin Crum said...

I know what you mean, like I thought Land Before Time 2 was gonna be awesome, but it sucked!

 
At 2:06 AM , Blogger Nate said...

Free Willy 2 sure wasn't up to par either!

 
At 2:14 PM , Blogger Peter said...

Narnia falls into this category for me, even more so though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home